Aquamarine evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go. In ancient lore, Aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids, and was used by sailors as a talisman of good luck, fearlessness and protection. It was also considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.Today it protects all who travel by, over, or near water, and opens the channels of clear and heartfelt communication.
Associated with the Throat chakra, Aquamarine helps overcome the fear of speaking, and is an excellent stone for teachers and presenters of all types. It relaxes speakers to a stage of consciousness in which they are fully aware of their own truths, wisdom and feelings, and able to articulate them with clarity and conviction. It also allows one to speak clearly and without anger in difficult situations.
- Need cleansing regularly, to keep it in an optimum state that works best for you.
- We kindly suggest you to take it off before shower. Crystals do not like hot water.
- Do not recommned to be soaked with salt. Some are good for it, but some are just not. So best to stay off it.
- Avoid constant exposure of strong sunlight. Again, crystals just don't like it hot.
- We do not recommend you to share them with others. Crystals are personal items with the power of memory, usually nothing good will come out of sharing them with others.